Ideally suited to groups of 10, participants will be taken through the fundamentals of effective management and can feed off each other and share real-life experiences.
Areas covered include:
- Understanding the Person
- The Expectations of management
- Resilience in the role
- The 4 principles of management
This is then taken forward to stage two, which consists of a number of 1-1 sessions, where more specific individual areas of need form the foundation of the ongoing coaching programme.
The first stage of the programme will give participants an overview and insight into the fundamentals of what is required of them and is particularly suitable when they take on new managerial function. However, it can be tailored dependent on the level of seniority. Individuals will then be asked to complete a questionnaire that will help draw out specific areas of coaching stage two.
The programme is designed primarily for new to role supervisors and managers, or those taking on a 2nd level managerial function( managing managers). Topics covered include line management, effective team building, managing the manager, effective appraisal and objective setting. For those with revenue targets and P&L accountability within their remit, these subjects can also be covered as required.
Benefits of Coaching for Organisation
- Increased creativity, better performance/productivity
- Facilitates better culture and management styles
- Increases staff engagement
- Reduces turnover and associated recruitment costs
- Opportunity to correct behaviour/performance issues
- Demonstrates that the organisation is committed to people development
- Develops high potential staff and aides effective succession planning
- Decreased absence due to increased wellness of employees